A

Saturday, November 03, 2007

I am.....



I am a symbol of respect and "hidden" beauty. In me, there exists a source of physical, spiritual and
psychological pleasure for my "man". You could never see me completely as I am
in my protective covering like a precious real pearl is in its shell. I am
strong in character, courageous in acts, ambitious in nature, and hidden in
appearance. I have confidence, grace and modesty.

But hey, It was not so easy. It took me a lot to reach at this stage. Centuries back,
people used to bury me alive and then the greatest man ever came and saved me.
He made me realize my importance. For the first time, someone told me that I was
something precious and unique. No one before him ever told me that I was
superior to man as a mother. He also told me the fact that my beauty, my curves,
my voluptuousness is only for my husband & no other man has right to judge
my figure or to pass comments on my hair or shape. He changed the whole world
and with that, of course, changed my world too. Yes, you guessed it right, he
was none other than my prophet Muhammad.

Since then, my path is bright and clear. Oh and yes, I have some great torches too, to enlighten my way and to
guide me. These are the footsteps of Fatima Zehra (daughter of Prophet Muhammad)
and her daughter Zainab. Their teachings told me that I am a queen of my house,
not a "call girl" of the market. Yet, if time ever comes, I do have guts to go
out and raise my voice to defend my rights. If needed, I will not hesitate in
earning bread for my family but in proper way that will not disclose my
appearance in a bad way. I don't have any "false" ego so I never feel bad in
obeying and following my husband for good and positive things. However my Allah,
my prophet and his family is more important to me than anything else. If parents
or my husband will ever want to go against their orders, I will not obey them. I
feel " preserved" and "protected". Trust me it's so wonderful when I see men's
eyes bending automatically with respect whenever they look at me.


For me, world is an important thing but is not "everything". I know what I I'm sowing here, I'll
have to cut it in Hereafter. My confidence is my power, my knowledge is my
weapon. It gives me a beautiful feeling of "surrender" and obedience to Allah
and his prophet.

Oh yes, I do enjoy my life to its fullest in my heavenly
home. Trust me, there's nothing more beautiful than having a "family dinner"
around a large table with all of your in-laws, children and my husband chatting
& laughing. When my husband returns to home, he doesn't find me more tired
than him. I am in my full beauty, make-up and glamour to greet him. And since
each and every inch of my body is just for "him", it makes him feel like I am
always fresh and new for him and he never gets bored from me. I feel the same
too, that he is just mine, only mine.

As I never wasted my time in useless activities, I always had a time to teach my children about religion
which will help them not only in this world but even in the grave and in
Hereafter. My children will not leave me alone when I will need them the most. I
don't see my sons and daughters going out with their boy or girl friends. It
makes me feel like a "ruler" and an authority of my family and home when my
children ask for my suggestions in each and every matter of their life and never
do anything against any of my right wishes.


I am content, satisfied, that I have spent the most "free" and independent life. I chose Hijaab on my own
will and kept myself away from the eyes of the bad people. I decided not to be a
career woman on my own wish and got its fruit in the form of educated, obedient,
strong-character children. Oh yes, I certainly feel free when I see that no one
ever used or misused me in any way. I was not an "item for sale" ever, and so no
one could ever get a chance to pass even a single comment on my
personality.

And right now, here, I have this 20-year-old most beautiful
and yet modest daughter of mine and I am asking for her decision, as a very good
religious family has proposed her for their well-educated and graceful son. Oh,
she's saying with modest smile" Mother, as you wish, I trust you completely and
I know you will always think good for me."

Thanks to Allah, I didn't not waste my life

Still wondering who I am?

I don't care at all if
ignorant people give me names like "fanatic", "extremist", " conservative" and "
narrow minded", as they don't live their life for me, so I don't need to live my
own personal life for them either. That's why, for me, happiness of Allah comes
before any thing else.

Well... I am a woman. A Muslim woman, a real one!



No comments:

R